Becoming a member
Would you like to support our work on a regular basis? You have personally no time to get actively involved? So the solution is; that you contribute with your annual membership fees. As a member you have the opportunity of importantly supporting us in bringing our work to the attention of the public.
That’s the advantage for you!
- Members (regular membership fee) get a discount on all our workshop fees.
- You get a singular coaching from one of our experts for free in case you have individual project management or fundraising questions.
- On further mentorings you get a discount of 30%.
- A newsletter with information on our current exhibitions and events will keep you updated regularly on our activities.
- You have the chance to take advantage of our membership forum to exchange experiences and ideas with like-minded people.
- Once a year you will receive our annual report with a detailed account of our work.
- You are warmly invited to take part in our annual members meetings where you can share your proposals and criticisms with us.
- As a sustaining member in addition to that, you will receive once a year a signed and numbered print from one of our photographers. The images are editioned exclusively for The Society of Humanistic Photography and can only be purchased here. The format of the photographs is 30 x 40 cm and they will be delivered in a handcrafted linnen folder.
Application for membership (in pdf format, 65 KB)
- 25 Euros for students, retirees and people with moderate income (in exceptional cases the fee can be reduced in arrangement with the management board)
- 50 Euros for people with secure income
- 100 Euros for people with substantial income
- 350 Euros for sustaining members (incl. one numbered and signed print per year from our special edition)
For special fees for organisations and societies, please contact us.
Gesellschaft f. humanistische Fotografie, Bank: GLS Gemeinschaftsbank, IBAN: DE224306 0967 4015 08 98 00
BIC: GENODEM1GLS, Bank sorting code 430 609 67, Account number 40 15 08 98 00